The Worldwide Mindfulness Marathon “Live from the Heart”
May 23 – June 6, 2020
This marathon is designed to help everyone to get in touch with their true nature, which is the source of happiness, peace, and realization.
We invite you to practice with us twice a day. By performing practical elements, you will be able to immerse yourself in the depths of the present moment, and to become more conscious!
The marathon will be conducted by experienced instructors of the School, who will share their knowledge and depth with you.
In addition, there will be thematic sessions and satsangs with awakened students, as well as homework to increase awareness and clarity of perception. You will understand who you are, and what prevents you from reaching your potential and from living with your heart!
And you will begin the journey of liberation from programs and limitations that prevent you from being free and happy.
The marathon includes:
- meditation practices
- the theoretical part
- homework to consolidate what you have learned.
Classes allow you to:
- get to know your nature;
- feel the Present Moment;
- get the experience of sensory perception;
- learn to understand events and situations more deeply;
- improve relationships with people;
- become calmer and more joyful;
- learn to observe your mind, to raise awareness;
- take a step towards real happiness.
Classes are held daily at 7:00 AM and 7:30 PM (London time)
Hosts: the awakened students of the School.
Cost: free, donations are welcome
Share with your friends, thereby more people will be able to become HAPPIER!
Maximum amount of participants: no limit
- May 11 - May 24, 2020 14 days